Family Hearing Care Services
- Comprehensive hearing test and hearing aid evaluation
- Functional communication assessment, counseling, and improvement strategies
- Prescriptive Hearing Aid fitting and diagnostic verification measures
- Hearing aid adjustment, hearing aid cleaning, and hearing aid repair
- Cerumen (earwax) removal
- Custom ear and listening products (musician plugs/monitors, noise protection, ear bud adapters)
- Tinnitus (ringing in ear) evaluation and management
Family Hearing Care Experience
Dr Paul Hanrahan AuD Combined decades of experience in hearing healthcare brings together the knowledge and expertise to treat your hearing loss with their family approach to communication problems.
One obstacle to being fit with hearing aids is not knowing how they will sound or perform before you buy them. Our FLEX trial program allows you to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY WITH NO COST OR OBLIGATION.
Experience it for yourself – in your own environment.
See whether the new advanced technology features are truly beneficial in your day-to-day routine.
We will be happy to contact your insurance company and review your benefits with you. We participate with many, but not limited to, the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- United Health Care
- Priority Health
- Medicare Plus
If you don’t see your insurance provider listed, please let us know and we will handle the inquiries for you regarding both hearing aid and hearing care service coverages.
Family Hearing Care Financing Options
Family Hearing Care also offers flexible financing options including CareCredit.